A SMT machine is a device used to accurately mount electronic components onto printed circuit boards and is widely used in the electronics manufacturing industry. According to different placement methods, speed, degree of automation, etc., placement machines can be divided into various types, such as sequential, online, synchronous, low speed, medium speed, high speed, fully automatic, manual, etc.
According to data from the CNPP big data platform, the ranking of the top ten brands of placement machines in 2023 is as follows:
– **Panasonic**: Founded in Japan in 1918, it is a world-renowned electronic product manufacturer. Its business involves home appliances, digital audio-visual electronics, office products, aviation and many other fields. SMT products are characterized by high speed, high precision and high stability. for features¹.
– **Hanwha Precision Machinery**: Founded in South Korea in 1977, it is affiliated to Hanwha Group. It is the first company in South Korea to develop chip placement machines. Its main products include SMT chip placement machines, semiconductor equipment, automation systems, and working machinery. Industrial equipment and software solutions¹.
– **FUJI Fuji Machinery**: Founded in Japan in 1959, it is mainly engaged in the R&D and production of automatic placement machines, CNC machine tools, small multi-joint robotic arms, atmospheric pressure plasma units and other products. The placement machine products are characterized by high efficiency, Features high reliability and high flexibility¹.
– **YAMAHA**: Founded in Japan in 1955, it is a large multinational group company mainly engaged in motorcycles, engines, generators, industrial robots and other products. SMT products are characterized by high speed, high precision, low noise and low energy consumption. Features¹.
– **JUKI JUKI**: Founded in Japan in 1938, it is an enterprise specializing in the manufacturing and sales of sewing machines and electronic industrial equipment. SMT products are characterized by high performance, high quality, and high stability¹.
– **ASM SMT**: In 2011, ASM Pacific Technology Group acquired the SIPLACE placement equipment department of Siemens and has developed into one of the largest SMT equipment suppliers in the world. The placement machine products are characterized by high speed, high precision, Features high intelligence¹.
– **Kulicke&Soffa**: Founded in the United States in 1956, it is an earlier listed company on NASDAQ. It focuses on providing leading semiconductor packaging and electronic assembly solutions for global automobiles, consumer electronics, communications, computers and industry. SMT products are characterized by high efficiency, high precision and high reliability¹.
– **UNIVERSAL**: Founded in the United States in 1919, it is a technology leader in the design and manufacturing of precision automation solutions for the semiconductor and electronics manufacturing industries. It mainly provides industry solutions for precision automation, chip packaging, PCB assembly, etc., and placement machine products. Characterized by high speed, high precision and high stability¹.